Skip to main content

BE INSPIRED

Image result for RETURNING FRom travel
image source:newsnextbd.com



"NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE TRAVELED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK"


Many people always think it’s too late. I’ve wasted my opportunity, it’s too late, I’m into it too much now, what’s the need? It is never late too late unless you’re dead. You can find your way back but that’s only when you are determined to. Why? The journey back is not going to be short when you have traveled far in the wrong direction, you will need patience to travel all the way back and this patience can only be sustained by determination. When you lack determination, your patience will wane fast. Moreover, Jesus is always willing to hold your hands and guide you back, just seek for Him.

P.s It can be late but it can never be too late till you are dead.


P.s.s The journey back will not be short, don’t make it unless you are determined.



Any thoughts? use the comment box below.

Love
       Kambi

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ONE MORE TIME

The face above best describes how I was smiling after I woke up this morning. I even

THREE TIPS FOR DEALING WITH 'STRANGERS'

Before a person became a friend, he/she was a 'stranger', then maybe an acquaintance before attaining friendship. In life, many circumstances or situations tend to take us away from family and friends that we are so used to and safe around such as NYSC, industrial training, internship, law school, medical school, competitions or even relocation.

THANKFUL FOR HIS HELP

Eshe ibitetibere
Eshe ibitebade
Adukpe o Jesu
Ibite muwa lo

My heart is filled with gratitude. At the end of last year, I wasn’t in a good place. There was this heart-gnawing fear. A new phase was coming in my life and the uncertainty of the future just ate me away. My relationship with God was on a zig-zag lane and the downward lane seemed to last for longer periods than the upward. I was honestly so scared about the future. A lot of what ifs.