Skip to main content

BE INSPIRED

Image result for RETURNING FRom travel
image source:newsnextbd.com



"NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE TRAVELED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK"


Many people always think it’s too late. I’ve wasted my opportunity, it’s too late, I’m into it too much now, what’s the need? It is never late too late unless you’re dead. You can find your way back but that’s only when you are determined to. Why? The journey back is not going to be short when you have traveled far in the wrong direction, you will need patience to travel all the way back and this patience can only be sustained by determination. When you lack determination, your patience will wane fast. Moreover, Jesus is always willing to hold your hands and guide you back, just seek for Him.

P.s It can be late but it can never be too late till you are dead.


P.s.s The journey back will not be short, don’t make it unless you are determined.



Any thoughts? use the comment box below.

Love
       Kambi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW BEGINNING

For some time now, I've been considering starting a blog. I however started working towards it December last year and the headache eh! The technicalities is just much and I just happen not to be a technical person. My drive for perfection drove me to learning more about blogging. I took to google and came across terms I've not heard of before like domain name,  web hosting and the like and understanding was quite difficult, worse of all the name I had in mind was already taken, I almost got discouraged but for my love for writing and also, it didn't really matter how the blog looks, it isn't a money making blog though I wouldn't mind that happening in the near future, lol. I finally opened a wordpress and a blogger blog but I'm sticking with this.                     SO WHAT WILL I BE BLOGGING ABOUT?

WHAT LOVE IS

It’s the season of love, so what better way to celebrate than to teach and educate people about what the reason for the season is all about. This word can hardly be defined as to each person it has different meanings. To some it’s blind, to some it’s wicked. To some, it’s awesome. To some, it’s difficult to find. If a thousand and one persons are asked what love is, one would get a thousand and one different answers. Some do not even know what it is as they have wrong conceptions about it. I was at a meeting recently and the speaker asked what is love, everyone that answered had different opinions about what love is and they were ready to keep throwing in answers till the lady stopped them. Attempting to define love would be trying to make the longest sentence in this world. So what then would I do regarding the title? I would describe love, cause that’s the best that can be done. Love is a lot of things

BE INSPIRED