Skip to main content

E-BOOK NOTIFICATION

Good morning lovelies. How was our night?


Finally, the day for the e-book is here.


Its titled:  Getting through Life's difficult Challenges.


In it are contained nuggets for getting through the most trying times in life. what to do, how to go about it, and how to come out from it victorious.



By the end of today, a page will be set up for it.


But its free only for subscribers



So, hurry and subscribe to the blog to get your own free copy sent straight to your e-mail.


   
               

Subscribe below

* indicates required
               

               

               
                               
                               
               
   
   
   
   









Have a great weekend folks!


Love
        KAmbi

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ONE MORE TIME

The face above best describes how I was smiling after I woke up this morning. I even

EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS

Weak and with a throbbing forehead, I climbed the stairs as slow as possible. I could have stayed home and called in sick but I didn't want to start my day with insults and abuses so I dragged myself out of bed and found my way to work.

FROM THE MIND OF THE BLEEDING WOMAN

It’s another month, November. Time for my monthly records. I pick up my pen to record in my diary on how my life has been or should I say how my life has always been and still is, in the past month.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to write. It’s basically the same old story with, just different landmarks.