Sorum kele chim o
Bianu bulie Jesus elu
Because the thoughts He Has for us is of good and not of evil.
Pamela Ugochi Orji of pamscribe.blogspot.com nominated me for this gratitude challenge. I'm sorry for the late post, today was a busy one.
Back to the challenge...there are so many things to be grateful for but I'm expected to state only 5!! It's too small o...Anyways..here it goes.
1. Am so grateful for the gift of life for me, my family and my awesome friends. This year, a friend lost her mum but I've never known the sorrow of death. Not by my righteousness but by His mercy.
2. Am so grateful for the numerous blessings on my family this year...we became a family of graduates, my beautiful elder sister married this year when the waiting period was becoming almost too long, my dad had an accident, lost the use of his left leg, had a miraculous recovery and regained the use of the leg again, my elder brother went to serve his country even as his mates are still on the waiting list....so many projects of the family are on the finish line. The blessings are just numerous.
3. Am grateful for the knowledge oh Christ, for a relationship with Him and His love for me. Not many are as opportune.
4. Am grateful for His everyday faithfulness...seeing me through my resolutions, goals, responsibilities, for my awesome friends and troubleawesome family. I feel blessed.
5. Finally, am grateful for my country....even though things are not so good, there's a reason that we are not a third world country....Am grateful for my state, no bombing or excessive insurgencies.
Baba, You are worthy.
Here Are The Rules:
You have 72 hours to accept the challenge when you are nominated.
Write or say 5 things you are grateful for on any social media platform. (just a day)Display a picture of gratitude. A picture of something simple that makes (or made) you smile in a day. It is not an opportunity to show off how rich you are. Let it be something that is simple (and inexpensive) yet a blessing. Catch my drift?
OK. Nominate 5 other people in your circle. Ensure that you inform them immediately.
Here are my nominees which hopefully have not yet been nominated.
Frances of http://imperfectlyperfectlives.com
Ugochi of http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com
Anne Mmeje of https://annemmeje.wordpress.com
Omalicha of omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com
Grace of http://graciemama.com