Skip to main content

LIFE RELATED FACTS ABOUT LAGOS

A failed attempt to capture a view of Lagos 
Wow....who said Lagos is not crowded? Here are facts you should know about Lagos.

Lagos is crowded not just with persons but with cars and buildings and streetlights and flyovers and everyother thingy.

For the first time I see buildings that are taller than I
Buildings I look up to
And not look down on




Lagos is a taste of the good life.
It's also an evidence to the importance of nature.

Lagos shows the advantage and disadvantage of technology in a society.

Lagos maybe small on the map but large in life.
Lagos is a metaphor....it's beautiful and ugly.
It has both the good and the bad.
Life too...it has the good and the bad but if you anchor on Christ, you'll mostly be on the good part and only sail through the bad part.

Truly, it was once a country's capital. It's better now. Just like, if you pass through Christ, you'll be changed.



Lagos is the los Angeles of Nigeria...the unnecessary skyscrapers and beautiful night lights.

In a place like Lagos, you know that the beautiful ones are truly not yet born
You learn that material things are unending...so pursue the right things.
That new beauties of life are still incoming
That hardwork is an essential quality else you'll be caught up with the ugly side.
That despite all and all there is a God that must be acknowledged first.

Lagos is a city that never sleeps nor slumbers
The cars are always going
The cars are always coming
If you let God into, He watches over you without sleep or slumber

A city that shows that you can't go at life alone, you need to hold unto God and when you hold unto God, everything is certain...lines fall in pleasant places.

Lagos is organized....in tranport, in road map outs, in law, in governance, in banking and what not. And I just happen to love organized people and things.


Did I forget to mention the traffic? It's just a whole lot of craziness. You travel for 5 hrs to get to Lagos and spend 4 extra hours to get to your abode...wow! Goes to show that there's no beauty without imperfection but guess what? It's those imperfections that God uses to help us shine true

However, I don't know about living here but it's good for visiting.

There it is. Have any life related facts about Lagos?  Use the comment section. It's for you.
Happy weekend

Love
       Kamby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW BEGINNING

For some time now, I've been considering starting a blog. I however started working towards it December last year and the headache eh! The technicalities is just much and I just happen not to be a technical person. My drive for perfection drove me to learning more about blogging. I took to google and came across terms I've not heard of before like domain name,  web hosting and the like and understanding was quite difficult, worse of all the name I had in mind was already taken, I almost got discouraged but for my love for writing and also, it didn't really matter how the blog looks, it isn't a money making blog though I wouldn't mind that happening in the near future, lol. I finally opened a wordpress and a blogger blog but I'm sticking with this.                     SO WHAT WILL I BE BLOGGING ABOUT?

THREE TIPS FOR DEALING WITH 'STRANGERS'

Image source: Google  Before a person became a friend, he/she was a 'stranger', then maybe an acquaintance before attaining friendship. In life, many circumstances or situations tend to take us away from family and friends that we are so used to and safe around such as NYSC, industrial training, internship, law school, medical school, competitions or even relocation.

WHAT LOVE IS

It’s the season of love, so what better way to celebrate than to teach and educate people about what the reason for the season is all about. This word can hardly be defined as to each person it has different meanings. To some it’s blind, to some it’s wicked. To some, it’s awesome. To some, it’s difficult to find. If a thousand and one persons are asked what love is, one would get a thousand and one different answers. Some do not even know what it is as they have wrong conceptions about it. I was at a meeting recently and the speaker asked what is love, everyone that answered had different opinions about what love is and they were ready to keep throwing in answers till the lady stopped them. Attempting to define love would be trying to make the longest sentence in this world. So what then would I do regarding the title? I would describe love, cause that’s the best that can be done. Love is a lot of things