Skip to main content

Cassandra Ikegbune: Tall girl problems!! Life as a 6ft 1 girl

This post is one of many I promised myself to share when I start blogging. I think I might be 7ft though my brothers call it exaggeration. I'll put up a pix later so you can see for yourself. I'm sharing this post cause I soooooo relate to every number, happy reading and don't forget to share.




 I dunno why this topic came up today. No actually I do and it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm tired of random people walking ... click Cassandra Ikegbune: Tall girl problems!! Life as a 6ft 1 girl to continue reading

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ONE MORE TIME

The face above best describes how I was smiling after I woke up this morning. I even

EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS

Weak and with a throbbing forehead, I climbed the stairs as slow as possible. I could have stayed home and called in sick but I didn't want to start my day with insults and abuses so I dragged myself out of bed and found my way to work.

FROM THE MIND OF THE BLEEDING WOMAN

It’s another month, November. Time for my monthly records. I pick up my pen to record in my diary on how my life has been or should I say how my life has always been and still is, in the past month.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to write. It’s basically the same old story with, just different landmarks.