Skip to main content

APOLOGIES

Hey guys. How have you all been? I know I apologize a lot, courtesy of late posts. Still, I’m sorry for just zooming off. Exams just dropped from above and I had to sit up to fill the spaces created by my lapses. So girl had to read and that she did.


book no gree enter
I wasn't prepared for this exam. It just came upon me though that is not normal with me so i disappeared with it. But as patience Jonathan rightly said, there is God in everything we do. So i trust in Him. However, pray for me guys, for the grace and strength to do well.


reading table

I’ll be with you guys by next week. So for now, get the word out there about the blog, read older posts you’ve not read and don’t forget to subscribe to get posts straight to e-mail when they start coming.


Love
     Kambi 

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ONE MORE TIME

The face above best describes how I was smiling after I woke up this morning. I even

EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS

Weak and with a throbbing forehead, I climbed the stairs as slow as possible. I could have stayed home and called in sick but I didn't want to start my day with insults and abuses so I dragged myself out of bed and found my way to work.

FROM THE MIND OF THE BLEEDING WOMAN

It’s another month, November. Time for my monthly records. I pick up my pen to record in my diary on how my life has been or should I say how my life has always been and still is, in the past month.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to write. It’s basically the same old story with, just different landmarks.