Skip to main content

A GRATEFUL HEART

Hello dearies, would love to share with you guys an article I got long time ago which I just found few days ago. It was a printed out e-mail and the sender said “Have never been to heaven but this is a must read. Please do not delete, you will be blessed” I was blessed and I’d like for you guys to share in the blessing.



WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN
I dreamt that I went to heaven and an angel was showing me around. We walked side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with angels. My angel guide stopped in front of the 1st Section and said: “This is the Receiving Section”. Here, all petitions to God said in prayers are received. I looked around in this area and it was terribly busy with so many angels sorting out petitions written on voluminous paper sheets and scraps from people all over the world. Then we moved down a long corridor until we reached the 2nd Section. The angel then said to me: “This is the Packaging and Delivery Section. Here, the graces and blessings the people asked for are processed and delivered to the living persons who asked for them.” I noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at that station, since so many blessings had been requested and were being packaged for delivery to earth.

Finally, at the farthest end of the long corridor we stopped at the door of a very small station. To my great surprise, only one angel was seated there doing nothing.
“This is the Acknowledgement Section”, my angel friend quietly admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed.

‘How is it that there is no work going on here? I asked.

“So sad”, the angel sighed. After people received the blessings that they asked for, very few send back acknowledgements.”

‘How does one acknowledge God’s blessings? I asked.

“Simple, the angel answered. Just say thank you lord.”
What blessing should they acknowledge? I asked.

“If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy. And if you get this on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity. If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than many who will not even survive this day! If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 700 million people in this world! If you can attend a place of worship without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death you are envied by and blessed more than 3 billion people in the world. If you can wear shoes, it is a priviledge because there are many with either one leg or without legs out there! If you can admire beautiful works of nature, remember there are many who can’t see. If you can eat with your mouth, millions have food but cannot eat. Living in your house? Many are living in the hospital. Many don’t have houses to live in. complaining about tomorrow, many don’t know today! If your parents are still alive and still married, you are very rare! If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you are unique to all those in doubt and despair.”

‘Okay, what now, how can I start?’

If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over 2 billion people in the world who cannot read at all.” Count your blessings and if you care to, pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are.


Thank you lord for giving me the ability to share this message and for giving me so many wonderful people with whom to share it. A thankful heart is not only a joyful heart but a getting hand.

Please Do Share with a grateful heart.

Love 
    Kambi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW BEGINNING

For some time now, I've been considering starting a blog. I however started working towards it December last year and the headache eh! The technicalities is just much and I just happen not to be a technical person. My drive for perfection drove me to learning more about blogging. I took to google and came across terms I've not heard of before like domain name,  web hosting and the like and understanding was quite difficult, worse of all the name I had in mind was already taken, I almost got discouraged but for my love for writing and also, it didn't really matter how the blog looks, it isn't a money making blog though I wouldn't mind that happening in the near future, lol. I finally opened a wordpress and a blogger blog but I'm sticking with this.                     SO WHAT WILL I BE BLOGGING ABOUT?

WHAT LOVE IS

It’s the season of love, so what better way to celebrate than to teach and educate people about what the reason for the season is all about. This word can hardly be defined as to each person it has different meanings. To some it’s blind, to some it’s wicked. To some, it’s awesome. To some, it’s difficult to find. If a thousand and one persons are asked what love is, one would get a thousand and one different answers. Some do not even know what it is as they have wrong conceptions about it. I was at a meeting recently and the speaker asked what is love, everyone that answered had different opinions about what love is and they were ready to keep throwing in answers till the lady stopped them. Attempting to define love would be trying to make the longest sentence in this world. So what then would I do regarding the title? I would describe love, cause that’s the best that can be done. Love is a lot of things

BE INSPIRED