Skip to main content

Uncategorised

Good Morning dearies.....
I know plenty of you may have been thinking that i have abandoned the blog
Nah...this blog is here to stay

I've been away for long because a lot have been happening that wasn't easy to handle
Many times, i wanted to post but didn't know how to frame the words
Didn't want to dish out diluted content to my readers

Firstly, I just completed my degree exams...it was dropped on us how rapture would take place
Nevertheless, I am very grateful to God for seeing me through


Secondly, i have been having some personal issues that i'm trusting on God to help me sought out
Therefore, I need you all to put me in your prayers

Lastly but not the least, a friend's mum died not too long ago (the dad is also late) and its been pretty hard for me...i tend to feel the pains of friends with them no matter how much i try not to
There's been a lot of questions framed but can't be asked because He's an unquestionable God

At a point, everything started to seem unfair and not right but one can't forget the times He's been good and had to keep counting the blessings...


But, in all things, give Him thanks....so, i'm shouting Halleluyah to my God despite a heavy heart
He's the master planner and all i have to do is lean back and watch His plans unfold


But in case you thought i abandoned the blog, i am back. If you thought i just took a leave of absence or just a break without notice, i am back still.
Grateful Me
And this time, no more unexplained absences by God's grace.

Before, i leave...lemme drop this little poem as encouragement to someone out there


Like a porter by a gate with locks
Baking in the sun, without a hat
He is at the door of your heart
Waiting patiently as he knocks

If you listen in carefully
His voice, you’ll certainly hear
Ringing a gentle bell all the year
Begging ‘sinner, accept me joyfully

He is a friend feared by your foe
A price paid for your woe
A diamond in the mud, radiant
A stainless start in the sky, brilliant

He lives in me
He lives in you
Jesus shinning in me

Jesus shinning in you


If you are yet to subscribe to the blog, subscribe below because its Awesome contents all the way


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

N/B: My e-book is almost there, it was slated to be last month but will be out by the end of this month. It's power packed and its free! Subscribe to the blog to be up to date about the details.

Love
        Kambi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW BEGINNING

For some time now, I've been considering starting a blog. I however started working towards it December last year and the headache eh! The technicalities is just much and I just happen not to be a technical person. My drive for perfection drove me to learning more about blogging. I took to google and came across terms I've not heard of before like domain name,  web hosting and the like and understanding was quite difficult, worse of all the name I had in mind was already taken, I almost got discouraged but for my love for writing and also, it didn't really matter how the blog looks, it isn't a money making blog though I wouldn't mind that happening in the near future, lol. I finally opened a wordpress and a blogger blog but I'm sticking with this.                     SO WHAT WILL I BE BLOGGING ABOUT?

WHAT LOVE IS

It’s the season of love, so what better way to celebrate than to teach and educate people about what the reason for the season is all about. This word can hardly be defined as to each person it has different meanings. To some it’s blind, to some it’s wicked. To some, it’s awesome. To some, it’s difficult to find. If a thousand and one persons are asked what love is, one would get a thousand and one different answers. Some do not even know what it is as they have wrong conceptions about it. I was at a meeting recently and the speaker asked what is love, everyone that answered had different opinions about what love is and they were ready to keep throwing in answers till the lady stopped them. Attempting to define love would be trying to make the longest sentence in this world. So what then would I do regarding the title? I would describe love, cause that’s the best that can be done. Love is a lot of things

BE INSPIRED