Skip to main content

SELF CARE IS A DIVINE RESPONSIBILITY

Image source: pin interest


You must take care of yourself; spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, both for yourself and for the sake of those around you.

If you don’t, it’s either you eventually die or you become toxic to your environment; always giving off violent, depressed, distant, angry and sad emotions and reactions.

Stop neglecting yourself because you are chasing your dreams else you won’t catch up to it.
Eat well.
Sleep well.
Rest well.
Pray well.
Have leisure time that doesn’t involve washing your clothes or studying.
Play games too, once in a while. Laugh out loud too, go for medical checkups. Treat illnesses properly. If you don’t, who will?

Don’t forget to carry yourself along as you race against life. Give yourself a special treat this week.

P.s Though she may not see this, Happy birthday Eby Amanda Pius Urum. You are an inspiration! And one day will be a force to be reckoned with. Love you dear.

Any comments? You know what to do.


Love
     Kamby

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ONE MORE TIME

The face above best describes how I was smiling after I woke up this morning. I even

EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS

Weak and with a throbbing forehead, I climbed the stairs as slow as possible. I could have stayed home and called in sick but I didn't want to start my day with insults and abuses so I dragged myself out of bed and found my way to work.

FROM THE MIND OF THE BLEEDING WOMAN

It’s another month, November. Time for my monthly records. I pick up my pen to record in my diary on how my life has been or should I say how my life has always been and still is, in the past month.

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to write. It’s basically the same old story with, just different landmarks.